Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Mike Lugar, Founder and coach of Lake Erie Jumps Club;
Assistant coach at Elyria (OH) High School and Amherst (OH) High School; Currently has 22 state championship medals accredited to his coaching and training; Trained Tianna Bartoletta, United States Olympian and current member of the world record 4x1 team; He jumped 6'5" in the high jump to win the 2013 Masters Indoor National title
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
65 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos