Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Tony Ciarelli, Newport Harbor (CA) High School Throws Coach;
Trained 7 California State Champions, 28 State Medalist and 26 CIF/Masters Champions in the shot put and discus, Coached 10 throwers over 60 feet in the shot and 10 throwers over 180 feet in the discus, including three 200 footers; Currently coaching two-time Olympic discus throw
er Seema Punia from India (2014 Asian Games Gold Medalist and 2014 Common Wealth Games Silver Medalist)
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
149 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos