- Develop the qualities of winning point guards
- Discover drills that practice specific game situations
- Help your team adapt to opposing defenses on the court
- Features Five-Star's proven training methods
with Shay Berry,
Five-Star Basketball Instructor
Create a floor leader that is unselfish, intelligent and aware that will help you gain more wins this season.
Shay Berry shows you how to develop a point guard that brings leadership to the floor through good communication, knowing their team and coach, and being confident in themselves.
In five information-packed segments, Berry teaches over 25 drills that emphasize the indispensable qualities of winning point guards:
- Full-Court Drills - Berry shows 3-on-2 and 1-on-1 drill situations that prepare your point guards for playing versus pressure.
- Pick and Roll Drills - Various pick and roll scenarios to practice proper footwork and decision making.
- Shooting Drills - Fine tune shooting technique and work on when, where and whether to shoot in specific situations.
- Quick Decisions - Learn to make quick decisions and drive to the basket before the defender knows what's happening.
- Special Situations - Pull out more close wins by practicing specific situations that win and lose games.
Since 1966, no organization has had a bigger impact on basketball than Five-Star Basketball. Some of the best point guards in the game today, including Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul, have honed their skills at Five-Star camps. Now this proven training is available to you!
122 minutes. 2009.Basketball Videos