- Improve your Swimming & Diving coaching!
- Learn from Jeff Huber!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Dr. Jeff Huber,
USA Diving Director of Education;
former Indiana University Men's and Women's Head Diving Coach;
13X Mike Peppe Award recipient (USA Diving)
2005 NCAA National Women's Diving Coach of the Year;
14 X Big Ten Coach of the Year,13 X US Diving National Coach of the Year
2008, '00 & '04 U. S. Olympic Diving Coach; USOC National Diving Coach of the Year
Coach Huber builds this four-part presentation around seven concepts essential for becoming a championship diver - stance, approach, hurdle, back press, take-off, flight and entry.
- Part 1 - Diving Concepts: Step-by step on-deck instruction and demonstration of the components of each of these concepts.
- Part 2 - Diving Drills: A series of drills to help you understand and perfect the seven concepts combining both on-deck and on the board instruction.
- Part 3 - Mirror Work: Learn the benefits of the instant feedback that you can get by performing in front of a mirror from the side and front.
- Part 4 - Diving Library: Huber's divers take you through the complete list of 1M springboard voluntary and optional dives. The 3M springboard diving library includes optional dives for intermediate and advanced level divers.
This is an incredible tool for the any diver (and coach) looking to take your diving to the next level!
115 minutes. 2007.Swimming & Diving Videos