- Teach your players to aggressively attack an opponent's goal kick
- Learn to anticipate where the opponent is going to try and play a ball
- See a simple way to attack and defend on throw in's
- Learn different ways to attack on corner kicks
- Get different tactics to use when taking free kicks
featuring Brandon Koons,
Otterbein University Head Woman's Soccer Coach;
2010 NCAA D-III Final Four; 6x OAC Conference Champs; 5x OAC Coach of the Year
Win the ball and create more scoring opportunities using these time-tested set pieces!
There are different strategies to use when taking a corner kick or a free kick. In this detailed soccer DVD, Brandon Koons takes you through a variety of ways to use set pieces to your advantage when attacking and defending in the offensive half.
These set pieces will create numerous goal scoring chances for your team. Koons' instruction will help you teach your players to:
- Put pressure on your opponents by overloading an area
- Create space on throw-ins
- Time runs for various corner kicks
- Vary runs on corner kicks to keep the defense off balance
- Use a defensive wall to your advantage
- and more ...
Using game and practice footage, Koons takes you through set pieces in your attacking end both offensively and defensively. You will see all of these tactics demonstrated on the field using drills to reinforce key concepts. Koons explains in detail how players should position for set pieces. In addition he emphasizes how important it is for players to time their runs off the ball. This attention to detail will allow your players to win the ball and create scoring opportunities.
Make the most of free kick opportunities with this detailed DVD from Coach Brandon Koons.
60 minutes. 2011.Soccer Videos