- Learn general attacking and defending concepts
- Ramp-up your teams' attack
- Position by position system breakdown
with Randy Waldrum,
University of Notre Dame Head Women's Soccer Coach;
2010 NCAA Champions;
2004 National Champs;
- 3X NCAA College Cup runners-up;
- Seven time Conference Coach of the Year;
- Seven time NSCAA Regional Coach of the Year;
- Coached three National Players of the Year
Since Coach Waldrum's arrival at Notre Dame, the women's soccer program has remained among the nation's elite. In this DVD, the four-time Big East Coach of the Year shares the intricacies of the 4-3-3, which has allowed his teams to win 117 games from 2004-2008. Waldrum's instruction is separated into two parts. In the first segment, Waldrum thoroughly covers his general attacking and defending concepts and includes a position-by-position breakdown of the system. Waldrum uses game footage to show you how his concepts translate to game situations. The second part is an actual early season Notre Dame practice. This allows you to see the teaching points and concepts worked out in a defensive practice setting. He also includes a drill to help your team understand some simple attacking concepts, which form the foundation of attacking in a 3 front formation.
78 minutes. 2009.