Pick apart the opposition using a collection of Andy Enfield's best set plays!
- Execute the continuity ball screen offense with different plays and options to stress your opponent's defense
- Use misdirection to make opponents pay for anticipating what your team is trying to do
- Get ball screen strategies to provide your players with mismatch situations on offense
with Andy Enfield,
USC Head Coach;
former Gulf Coast University Head Coach,
first 15 seed to make the Sweet Sixteen (2013),
former shooting consultant to Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics
As you contemplate your team's offensive identity and potential, learn an efficient, up-tempo style of play from one of the most respected coaches on the topic! USC's Andy Enfield is known for his attacking, fast-paced style of offense and his teams always seem to put up impressive assist-to-turnover ratios and offensive efficiency numbers.
In this presentation, Coach Enfield opens up his playbook and details the most effective sets he has run during his coaching career. He even shares the percentages of how often his sets work after years of tracking their effectiveness. If the play doesn't work, why hold on to it? This has been Coach Enfield's rule of thumb for awhile and the plays he demonstrates in this video are currently in his team's playbook!
One of the special features of this video is that Enfield shows you how to position your best player to take advantage of each set and how to compensate for players who may not be as skilled. Putting players in the best place on the floor for them to succeed is a topic not normally addressed in most videos, but Enfield goes into significant depth on the subject utilizing a variety of sets.
You will see Coach Enfield demonstrate:
- How to attack multiple areas of the floor and get high-percentage shots from the same offensive set.
- A versatile motion and screening offense that can be used against man-to-man or match-up zone coverage.
- Ways to mask offensive actions by running different plays out of the same set.
- Key timing elements that make the difference between success and failure on a particular play.
Nearly every type of offensive set is covered in this video, meaning you're sure to find a set and play variations that work for your team's particular talents. Coach Enfield shows many different ways in each set to get the ball to your best player, whether that player is a shooter or post player.
If you want proven sets from an offensive-minded coach, this is the video for you. Keep your opponents guessing and on their heels thanks to your package of sets that is sure to light up the scoreboard!
73 minutes. 2018.Basketball Videos