- Get "all access" to Peter Smith's practices, including warm up drills, groundstroke and approach drills, doubles drills, weights and exercises, coaching philosophy and more
- This DVD set includes over four hours of tennis instruction
- Includes competitive tennis drills that replicate the pressure your players face in matches
- Listen in as Coach Smith conducts three full USC tennis practices
with Peter Smith,
University of Southern California Men's Tennis Coach;
2014 NCAA Champions;
5x NCAA Champions, including Back-to-Back-to-Back-to-Back (2009/2010/2011/2012) titles;
2011 Pac-10 Coach of the Year; 2011 USPTA National College "Coach of the Year";
2010 & 2012 Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) "Coach of the Year"
You no longer have to wonder "How does USC do it every year?"
USC Head Men's Tennis Coach Peter Smith allows you unprecedented 'all access' to his practices, drills, philosophy and more. Explore the inner-workings of Coach Smith's 20+ year, time-tested system of success and learn how you can incorporate his best drills and best ideas into your program.
This extensive DVD set includes four hours of on-court tennis instruction including three full practices and core strength training exercises.
- Day 1 practice focuses on transition shots and volley shots. Smith stresses taking away time from your opponent. Includes some weight room exercises, warm-ups and dynamic warm-up drills.
- Day 2 practice focuses on footwork behind the baseline, live play drills, pattern play and solid groundstrokes. Includes some fun warm-ups and competitive doubles drills as well.
- Day 3 practice focuses on doubles - first shots, serves, returns, the first volley and the poach. All of the drills Smith shares are designed to make the USC team the best they can be. The team also takes another turn with Wendell Richards, USC Tennis Strength Training & Conditioning coach, for a series of weight room/core strength workouts.
Watch this DVD today and you will witness, firsthand, the competitive drills, the focus, the dedication, the pushing, the strength training, the warm-ups, the fun, the frustration, the tenacity of USC tennis. It is unlike any other instructional/educational coaching experience you have ever had!
243 minutes (3 DVDs). 2011.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's practice can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Tennis Videos