- Get all access to six John Dunning-coached Stanford practices
- Each practice includes skills, drills, strategies, and tactics that will improve your team
- See a "freshman only" session that reveals the indoctrination process for first-year players in the Stanford program
- This DVD set includes over five hours of volleyball instruction!
with John Dunning,
former Stanford University Head Women's Volleyball Coach;
2016 NCAA National Champions - 5x National Championship Coach (2016, '04, '05 at Stanford, 1985-86 at Pacific);
Distinguished member of the AVCA Hall of Fame (2011);
2001 AVCA National Coach of the Year; 4x Pac-12 Coach of the Year; over 800 career wins
Pull up a front row seat and watch John Dunning teach all aspects of volleyball! Explore the inner-workings of Dunning's time-tested and legendary system of success - and learn how you can incorporate it into your program!
This extensive DVD set includes more than five hours of volleyball instruction, including six sessions over three days of practice. As an added bonus, experience Dunning's "freshman only session" that gives you a front row seat to the indoctrination process of transitioning athletes into the Stanford program.
- Freshman only session.
- Practice 1 - Includes a skill set focus on passing, setting, middle footwork, and block and hit transition.
- Practice 2 - Full team session includes intensive skill development, team defense, and introduction of the offense.
- Practice 1 - Includes reading and passing form, ball control, footwork and blocking for middles, hitting from platforms, and much more.
- Practice 2 - A more intense, physically demanding practice with numerous contacts to improve ball control.
- Practice 1 - A physically demanding practice that includes high repetitions of defensive movements and concepts.
- Practice 2 - Scrimmaging. This practice is a dress rehearsal for game day. Dunning shares his tactics for incorporating scrimmages into practice to best simulate a game-day scenario.
This DVD set covers nearly every facet of how John Dunning approaches teaching and playing the game. You will get an "all-access" look at how he teaches the skills, drills, and strategies that have earned him legendary coaching status!
Order now and take the first step in integrating these proven techniques and coaching methods into your program!
308 minutes (3 DVDs). 2011.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's gym can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Volleyball Videos