- Unprecedented inside look into UCONN women's basketball and Coach Auriemma
- Behind-the-scenes look into UCONN women's basketball practices
- Numerous tips on basketball drills and practice planning
with Geno Auriemma,
- 3x U.S. Women's Olympic Basketball Head Coach (3x Gold Medal; '00, '12, '16)
- 1000+ career wins - Fastest coach to 800, 900 and 1,000 wins, any level, men's or women's
- 11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach ('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
- 9x AP Coach of the Year; 8x Naismith Coach of the Year; 7x WBCA National Coach of the Year; 6x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year
- John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching award (2012)
- Inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame ('07)
- 19x Big East regular season and 22x Big East tournament titles
Never before has such a prestigious program opened its door to the coaching world as in this landmark basketball DVD from Geno Auriemma. Take a courtside seat as Coach Auriemma coaches and narrates his way through the first four practices of the 2008-09 season. From the tone-setting circle to the last made free throw, Auriemma takes you through these extensive practices from beginning to end. The genius of Auriemma's coaching shines through with the aid of more than 40 drills and hundreds of possessions. Passing, ball handling, shooting, transition, half-court offense and skill development highlight these practice drills. You will learn the techniques Auriemma uses to build the nation's highest scoring offense. Auriemma unveils defensive transition and rebounding secrets in half- and full-court drills. During the four-day stretch you can see how Auriemma organizes his practices, designs his drills and how each drill fits perfectly into the big picture. He shares the intricacies of the on-ball screen and roll in half-court teaching and full-court play. Take a page from this nationally renowned program and use this DVD to build your drill catalog, defense and offensive attack.
4 DVDs (465 minutes). 2009.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's gym can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Basketball Videos