- Get "all access" to Enrico Blasi's practices including drills, plays, opponent scouting, film breakdown, and more!
- Watch and listen in as Coach Blasi and his staff conduct three full Miami of Ohio hockey practices
- Sit in on a game film breakdown session and a film scouting session
with Enrico Blasi,
Miami of Ohio Head Coach;
2009 national runner-up; 2 Frozen Four appearances;
2010 College Hockey News and CollegeHockey247.com National Coach of the Year; 2006 Spencer PenroseNational College Coach of the Year;
5x CCHA Coach of the Year
Enrico Blasi allows you unprecedented access to three of his Redhawk practices, revealing the drills and plays that have led Miami to back-to-back Frozen Four appearances in 2009-10.
This presentation includes three full practices, as well as a game film breakdown session and a film scouting session. See how Blasi and his staff evaluate each game and get tips on how to dissect an opponent in order to prepare your team for success.
- Practice 1 is what Blasi describes as a "lunch bucket-hard work day." This practice focuses on 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 play, defensive zone work and battles.
- Practice 2 has a game day focus with special attention to offense, special teams, flow, and game-like situations. Blasi also includes a film room session that breaks down a previous game, as well as a scouting report film breakdown for an upcoming game.
- Practice 3 is devoted to offense, game-like situations, special teams and final preparations for the upcoming weekend series.
Throughout the three days of practice, Blasi shares marker board breakdowns of the drills and strategies before taking them onto the ice for live play.
Explore the positive energy of a Miami of Ohio hockey practice and learn how you can incorporate it into your program!
150 minutes. 2011.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's practice can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Hockey Videos