- Unprecedented all-access to Duke University lacrosse practices with Head Coach John Danowski
- Gain more possessions and turn those possessions into goals
- Learn how to turn philosophy into results with game speed practice drills
with John Danowski, Duke University Head Coach;
3x NCAA champions, including back-to-back seasons (2013-14); 2x NCAA Men's Lacrosse Coach of the Year;
seven ACC regular season titles and four ACC tournament titles;
over 375 wins - all-time wins leader in NCAA Division I men's lacrosse history
Take a never-before-seen inside look into the practices of Duke lacrosse with head coach John Danowski and witness the techniques that have helped him accumulate over 250 career wins. This video series was filmed at the beginning of the 2009-10 season; a season that saw the Blue Devils claim the NCAA National Championship.
In Volume I, Coach Danowski leads the Blue Devils through four early season practices focusing on one major principle in each practice.
- Ground Balls - Learn to attack loose balls as team and gain more possessions.
- Spacing & Exchanging - Develop essential passing and catching skills to maintain possession.
- One-on-One Play - Teaches players to put themselves into position to score.
- Teammate Play - Improve communication and off-ball movement on offense and defense.
Learn how to teach each principle using essential practice drills and Danowski's coaching points.
Included on the DVD are PDFs of each practice plan you'll see in the video so you can print them off and start using them right away.
Improve your individual and team play using the same drills that Danowski uses in his practices. Take advantage of this unique look inside the practices of an elite lacrosse program and implement these successful drills and concepts into your program!
390 minutes (4 DVDs). 2010.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's practice can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Lacrosse Videos