- Watch nine-time National Coach of the Year Geno Auriemma coach his team through five up-tempo practices
- See how Coach Auriemma organizes his practices and designs his drills to fit his team's style of play
- Over 11 hours of fast-paced practices featuring individual skill work and offensive and defensive systems
with Geno Auriemma,
- 2016 U.S. Women's Olympic Basket Head Coach (Gold Medal), 3x Olympic Head Coach
- 900 career wins - fastest coach to reach 900 wins;2016 NCAA Championship Coach, winning Back-to-back-to-back-to-back national championships (2013-16);
- 11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach;
- back-to-back undefeated national championship seasons (2009 and 2010);
- five undefeated seasons;
- 8x National Coach of the year;
- 5x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year (1995, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2016);
- distinguished member of the Naismith Hall of Fame (2006);
- over 30 Big East regular season and tournament titles
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see how seven-time NCAA Championship coach Geno Auriemma teaches skill development and his offensive and defensive systems to a new group of players.
With over 13 hours of practice, Coach Auriemma and his staff share more than 30 drills and variations to improve passing, ball handling, shooting, transition, and skill development.
Coach Auriemma runs half- and full-court offensive drills that teach the key skills required for good team offense: The ability to pass, catch, dribble and shoot. He runs his 2-man passing full court drill, 2-line layup drill, and 3-man weave half court and full court drills.
To develop his full court transition offense, Auriemma runs his 3-man transition drill which progresses to 4-on-0 and 5-on-0. These drills replicate a game-like atmosphere and really work on pushing the defense for a lay-up or getting them to back up, which leaves you with a 3-point attempt. These transition drills also focus on team communication and conditioning.
Coach Auriemma also breaks down his team's half-court offensive attack. He includes player positioning, spacing, methods of entry, selected plays, and many of the passing and scoring options for the offensive set. He runs breakdown drills that work on proper timing, cutting, screening, reading the defense, spacing, getting open and shooting.
Good defense is based on knowing what your opponent does well and taking it away. Watch Coach Auriemma and his staff teach their players how to defend the baseline drive, close out on the shooter, defend on-ball screens, rebound and communicate.
From the tone-setting circle talks before practice starts to the last made free throw, you will see Auriemma's extensive, fast-paced practices from beginning to end. Don't miss your chance to watch a Hall of Fame coach coach his players through proven drills and concepts. Order now!
679 minutes (5 DVDs). 2013.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a "live" practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices un-edited and in real-time. You will see how top coaches run their drills, interact with their team and staff, how they motivate their team, the cue words they use, the atmosphere of the practice and how practices are structured from day to day. Many coaches visit successful colleges and high schools to watch practice. But if you live out of state or out of the country, visiting another coach's gym can be costly. That's why we created the All Access Practice Series of videos -- to bring the practices to you! Basketball Videos