- Improve your Wrestling coaching!
- Learn from Joe McFarland and Dave Mills!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Joe McFarland,
University of Michigan Head Coach;
2x National Coach of the Year and Masters World Champion
University of Michigan Head Coach Joe McFarland and 2 time Nationa Coach of the Year Dave Mills team up to show your wrestlers how to seamlessly transition from setup to takedown to breakdown to pin (Over 30 takedowns)!
Areas covered include:
- Match starts before contact is made
- Set-ups for step of champions
- Step of champions
- Step of champions, spiral to cross-wrist ride
- Step of champions, turk finish
- Step of champions, crackdown, pass the knee
- Step of champions, crackdown, swim to head
- Step of champions, leg off mat, heel block, arm turk to navy - half
- Step of champions, leg outside, inside thigh pry, bottom leg cradle
- Step of champions-double finish across, Schultz finish w/overhook
- Step of champions-double finish across, Schultz finish w/leg turk
- Sweep single-walk around finish, single wing to pin
- Sweep single-shelf finish, navy ride tilt
- Sweep single-opp. wizzers, limp arm out, tilt
- Back door finishes, pull, pop
- Back door finishes, Churella finish
- Drop duck under, lift, tilt
- Near side duck under-body lock
- Opposite side duck under-body lock
- Snap down (cross hand), shuck, tight waist, laces, tilt
- Snap down (underhook), circle behind, both legs in, power half
- Snap down (underhook), head in hole cradle
- Snap down (straight), spin, laces, tight waist, Mills half
- Over under, paddle out, rotate to back
- Arm drag, go behind, chicken wing
- Arm drag, w/head behind opp. arm, double off half
- Fireman's carry
- Fireman's carry from 2-on-1
- Blast double leg- half nelson finish
- High crotch, opponent has underhook, lift, spin, double, half
- Standing singleton to pin
36 minutes. 2010.Wrestling Videos