- Improve your Wrestling coaching!
- Learn from Joe McFarland and Dave Mills!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Joe McFarland,
University of Michigan Head Coach;
2x National Coach of the Year and Masters World Champion
University of Michigan Coach Joe McFarland and 2x National Coach of the Year Dave Mills team up to teach your wrestlers how to transition from breakdowns to rides to pinning moves. This video will show you how to dominate your opponent on the mat!
Areas covered include:
- Creating pressure off the whistle
- Attacking near arm
- Attacking laces
- Controlling inside position
- Creating angles of attack
- Spiral break down, cup shoulder
- Spiral break down, claw, rotate
- Blanket ride
- Saddle ride
- Half nelson, chop near arm, cross wrist ride
- Half nelson, spiral, far arm bar
- Near side cradle, chop to 2-on-1
- Cradle pocket finish-off blanket ride
- Cross face cradle, off a spiral ride
- Turk, switch sides, cross wrist
- 2-on-1 opposite side tilt
- Mills half, from saddle ride
- Arm turk-when opponent is on hip
- Ball-n-chain half, from spiral-claw
- Ball-n-chain tilt, spiral-cup shoulder
- Ball-n-chain-over the top
- Navy ride, deep waist, far ankle, half
- Thread the needle, from spiral-cup shoulder
- Northern post, from spiral-cup shoulder
- Hammer lock tilt, spiral-claw
- Single leg-in, crossface
- Single leg-in, crossface cradle
- Chicken Wing, chop breakdown
- Defending wings
- Defending half nelson
45 minutes. 2010.Wrestling Videos