- Develop the skill set needed to become a post player at the next level
- Teach the post player how to score in the low, mid, and high post
- Over 20 drills designed to become an elite offensive player and lockdown defender
with Steph Wood,
Founder and Director of The Stronger Woman;
former Lead Trainer with Ganon Baker Basketball;
featuring Khadijah Whittington, Indiana Fever (WNBA)
Steph Wood is one of the best women's skill development trainers in the country and has trained athletes such as Joy Cheek (Duke) and Maya Moore (UConn). In this DVD, Wood presents the drills and skills you need to take your game from good to great!
Steph Woods delivers nine standards that you must be able to properly execute to develop your individual game and develop as a leader on your team:
- Sprint the floor
- Shoot the trail jumper consistently
- Score in the low, mid, and high post
- Utilize separation and confrontation moves in the post
- Hunt the mid-line
- Master the pick & roll actions
- Defend the rim
- Defend the paint
- Rebound the basketball
Woods demonstrates every aspect of a post player's game with drills in the low post, the high post, transition, and pick & roll situations. She covers not only the moves to use in the post, but when and where to use them; including counters.
Woods teaches you proper technique and how to remain disciplined at all times on the defensive end. In these drills, you will see how to closeout in the high post, protect the baseline, defend in transition, and control the glass.
Order this video and see what makes Steph Wood one of the best women's skill development trainers in the country!
48 minutes. 2011.Basketball Videos