- Improve the technical and strategic components of puck control
- Elevate individual and team play
- Get detailed stick handling drills for controlled and chaotic situations
with Pat Duggan,
St. Louis AAA Amateur Blues Head Coach
In this comprehensive drill-packed hockey DVD, Coach Pat Duggan shares more than 70 hockey drills to improve puck skills!
Duggan includes detailed teaching on both technical and strategic components of puck handling followed by skill and drill demonstration with various age group players.
Duggan also shares game scenarios where sound puck skills will prove advantageous to the player.
This four part DVD includes:
70 Ultimate Drills and Skills: Stickhandling, Puck Control, Moves & Fakes
- Part 1: Puck Control. Duggan shares 26 drills that will help teach and challenge players at any level learn to control the puck in both stationary and skating situations.
- Part 2: Stickhandling. Duggan shares five drills that enable players to stickhandle in controlled and chaotic situations.
- Part 3: Moves & Fakes. Duggan details nine different moves/variations to advance the puck.
- Part 4: Off-Ice Drills. Duggan shares 23 different drills and skills for puck control and stickhandling that a player can do virtually anywhere - indoors or outdoors!
is a "must-have/must-see" DVD for hockey players and hockey coaches at any level wanting to elevate their individual or team puck skills! (Great for parents too!)
68 minutes. 2005.Hockey Videos