- Improve your Swimming & Diving coaching!
- Learn from Brad Burget!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
The daily yardage amount on the 19-week plan can be tailored to your needs based on the time you want to train. This program can be adapted to swimming 2-3 or up to 6 times a week, with any yardage amount you desire to swim. The important thing is to follow the regime and do all that is planned.
The 3 phases of this program are as follows:
- The beginning of this program assumes that you are starting your season and eases you into practices while developing your aerobic base.
- The mid-season weeks are the core that includes the main work-load of aerobic swimming while introducing speed.
- The last six weeks will develop and fine-tune your speed and power while maintaining your aerobic base.
This 19-week program includes: 200 Pages - easy to use and easy to follow. 109+ Swim Workouts that follow a comprehensive plan. Learn to use Test Sets in every weekly cycle. A complete 6 Week Taper A full introduction to guide you through the season.
The full program will enable you to swim multiple championship meets several weeks in a row while continuing to improve your times. If you only have one championship meet we can adjust work-outs to hit your peak. The weight lifting and dryland programs follow suit to the seasonal plan and are essential to speed and power.Swimming & Diving Videos